Diakopto is a well-funded stealth-mode startup founded in 2017. We are developing a breakthrough methodology and software tools that dramatically increase the productivity of integrated circuit design, analysis, optimization, and debugging. We work at the intersection of different disciplines including computer science, physics, mathematics, and integrated circuit design.
Diakopto is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to innovate and lead the development of an integrated graphical environment for the interactive visualization and analysis of integrated circuit designs. This environment will become the face of our product and a key factor of our success. We focus on simplicity, clarity, ease of use, and user-friendliness of software. Customers love our products and find them fun to use.
At Diakopto, we all wear many “hats” and do not have bureaucratic barriers and political battles. We are a lean bunch of professionals who can work independently and collaborate as a team, complementing each other’s unique expertise and abilities. We welcome and encourage new ideas, revolutionary approaches, and brainstorming.
You will work on Linux and use Qt, C++, Python, and Git. Our codebase is well-organized and easy to get around. We are passionate about software quality, and we use best software engineering practices to achieve it.
- BS in computer science or a similar engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of recent experience as a hands-on software developer.
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures and ability to implement them in code.
- Familiarity with basic operating system concepts and means of inter-process communication.
- Solid practical knowledge of C and C++. Good grasp of object-oriented programming.
- 3+ years of GUI programming experience using Qt or another similar toolkit.
- Practical experience with Python or other scripting languages.
- EDA software development.
- Familiarity with IC design flow and CAD work.
- Visualization and presentation of large volumes of information.
- Embedding Python or other scripting languages into C++ programs.
- Virtuoso, DFII, SKILL, OpenAccess.