Diakopto is a well-funded and rapidly growing stealth-mode startup founded in 2017. We are developing breakthrough EDA software tools and methodologies that dramatically increase the productivity of integrated circuit design, analysis, optimization, and debugging. We work at the intersection of different disciplines including computer science, physics, mathematics, and integrated circuit design.
Diakopto is looking for a Senior Applications Engineer/Manager to lead our customer applications engineering initiatives. Key responsibilities include:
- Evangelize our products and technologies to customers and partners.
- Serve as an interface between customers and internal development team.
- Be involved in product and strategy definition.
- Pre-sale and post-sale technical support:
- Hands-on customer demos and presentations.
- Support of customer evaluations.
- Debug and resolve problems reported by customers.
- Create technical marketing materials, including white papers, application notes, video tutorials, website, etc.
- Attend and present at industry trade shows and conferences.
- Manage our University collaboration programs.
- Keep up-to-date on competitive solutions and industry landscape.
At Diakopto, we all wear many “hats” and do not have bureaucratic barriers and political battles. We are a lean bunch of professionals who can work independently and collaborate as a team, complementing each other’s unique expertise and abilities. We welcome and encourage new ideas, revolutionary approaches, and brainstorming.
This position is a highly visible role with the opportunity to work directly with our CEO and senior executives, as well as with some of the most innovative companies in the semiconductor industry.
- BS, MS, or PhD in electrical engineering, physics, or computer science.
- 5+ years of recent experience in the semiconductor or EDA industry.
- Technical expertise in, and familiarity with, one or more of the following areas:
- Circuit design and layout (analog, custom digital, RF);
- IC design flow, EDA concepts and methodologies;
- Parasitic extraction and physical verification.
- Customer and/or application support.
- Ability to understand and analyze customers’ engineering challenges and develop creative solutions.
- Fluency with scripting, Linux environment, and programming.
- Strong verbal and written communications skill.
- Willingness to travel, and ability to work on-site with customers without supervision.