Diakopto is a well-funded stealth-mode startup founded in 2017. We are developing a breakthrough methodology and software tools that dramatically increase the productivity of integrated circuit design, analysis, optimization, and debugging. We work at the intersection of different disciplines including computer science, physics, mathematics, and integrated circuit design.
Diakopto is looking for a Senior Applications Engineer/Manager to lead our customer applications engineering initiatives. Key responsibilities include:
- Evangelize our products and technologies to customers and partners.
- Hands-on customer demos and support of customer evaluations.
- Collaborate on product and strategy definition through customer feedback on requirements and use cases.
- Pre-sale and post-sale technical support.
- Create field-facing technical marketing material, including white papers, application notes, video tutorials, website, etc.
- Attend industry trade shows and conferences.
- Manage our University collaboration programs.
- Keep up-to-date on competitive solutions and industry landscape.
At Diakopto, we all wear many “hats” and do not have bureaucratic barriers and political battles. We are a lean bunch of professionals who can work independently and collaborate as a team, complementing each other’s unique expertise and abilities. We welcome and encourage new ideas, revolutionary approaches, and brainstorming.
This position is a highly visible role with the opportunity to work directly with our CEO and senior executives, as well as with some of the most innovative companies in the semiconductor industry.
- BS, MS, or PhD in electrical engineering, physics, or computer science.
- 5+ years of recent experience in the semiconductor or EDA industry.
- Technical expertise and familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Circuit design and layout (analog, custom digital, RF);
- IC design flow, EDA concepts and methodologies;
- Parasitic extraction and physical verification;
- Parasitic extraction tools and products.
- Customer or application support.
- Ability to understand and analyze customers’ engineering challenges and develop creative solutions.
- Fluency with scripting, Linux environment, and Python programming.
- Strong verbal and written communications skill.
- Willingness to travel, and ability to work on-site with customers without supervision.