Diakopto is a well-funded and rapidly growing startup founded in 2017. We are developing breakthrough EDA software tools and methodologies that dramatically increase the productivity of integrated circuit design, analysis, optimization, and debugging. We work at the intersection of different disciplines including computer science, physics, mathematics, and integrated circuit design.
Diakopto is looking for a Software Engineer to contribute to the development of our flagship product designed for the interactive visualization and analysis of integrated circuit designs. You will work on Linux and use C++, Python, and Git. Our codebase is well-organized and easy to get around. We are passionate about software quality, and we use best software engineering practices to achieve it.
At Diakopto, we all wear many “hats” and do not have bureaucratic barriers and political battles. We are a lean bunch of professionals who can work independently and collaborate as a team, complementing each other’s unique expertise and abilities. We welcome and encourage new ideas, revolutionary approaches, and brainstorming.
- BS in computer science or a similar engineering field.
- 2+ years of recent hands-on software development experience in academia or industry.
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures and ability to implement them in code.
- Solid practical knowledge of C and C++. Good grasp of object-oriented programming.
- Practical experience with Python.
- Familiarity with IC design concepts.