Diakopto is a successful, fast-growing and profitable startup, founded in 2017, and headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. We are developing game-changing EDA software tools and methodologies that dramatically increase the productivity of integrated circuit (IC) and layout design, analysis, debugging, visualization, and optimization. We work at the intersection of different disciplines including software, computer science, algorithms, physics, mathematics, and IC design.
Our tools have been adopted by over 30 Tier 1 customers and have become the solution of choice in the IC design industry. We focus on simplicity, clarity, ease of use, intuitiveness, and user-friendliness of software. Customers love our products and find them fun to use.
We are looking for a Software Engineer for the development of our innovative EDA software tools. At Diakopto, we all wear many “hats” and do not have bureaucratic, hierarchical, political, and departmental barriers. We are a lean bunch of professionals who can work independently and collaborate as a team, complementing each other’s unique expertise and abilities. We welcome and encourage new ideas, creative brainstorming and revolutionary approaches.
You will work on Linux and use C++, Python, and Git. Our codebase is well-organized and easy to get around. We are passionate about software quality, and we use best software engineering practices to achieve it.
- BS in computer science or a similar engineering field.
- 2+ years of recent hands-on software development experience in academia or industry.
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures and ability to implement them in code.
- Practical knowledge of C and C++. Understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Practical experience with Python.
- Familiarity with IC design concepts.
- Familiarity with numerical methods.