Our solutions are designed to focus on the most critical issues impacting overall circuit performance and reliability – to accelerate
Diakopto develops products that address the complexities and unintended effects of designing ICs in the modern era. Both ParagonX and PrimeX embody an innovative methodology to help engineers develop next-generation chips more efficiently – and guide them through design optimization.
The Diakopto methodology is based on five primary principles:
- Highlight sources of major design problems to focus on the most critical issues that impact the overall circuit;
- Easy to use, out-of-the-box experience allows even novice users to get started with minimal training, and alleviates the need for complicated setup, configuration, CAD support and maintenance, or foundry PDK;
- Ultra fast and high capacity, enables analysis at the top hierarchy level that are impractical to analyze using other tools;
- Visual context on layouts to show the bottlenecks and to quantify their impact on the design characteristics;
- Early analysis to verify and interactively improve layouts, even on non-LVS clean designs.
All Diakopto products allow GUI and batch modes of operation:
- GUI mode is very intuitive and convenient for interactive exploration of IC design, allowing for easy definition of analysis conditions and exploration of simulation results, including probing over the layout
- Batch mode enables the automation and customization of repetitive tasks and verification processes, to facilitate analog sign-off flow.
Our products enhance existing EDA flows to empower IC design, layout and CAD engineers quickly and easily find and fix root causes of complex IC design problems. The key benefits of the Diakopto methodology include:
Please contact us to learn more about our products.